Welcome to ketekkamibusuk.blogspot.com

Jangan heran, ketek semua orang busuk

Ketek kami juga tidak harum

Baunya yang menusuk nusuk

Hidung seperti ditusuk jarum

To navigate, click on the x at the top.

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Happy 85th Birthday to my 阿婆!!!

They're having a gathering and I bet that there's a huge feast back in Palembang at this very moment. I wanna go too!!! But I'm stuck here, with FR lecture tmr morning. Humph.

I miss my 阿婆, I miss the smelly armpit gang, I miss the good food, I miss the city, I miss the fun and excitement I always have when I'm there, I miss the late night karaokes, I miss the late night tours to the red district areas just to try to spot tranvessites, I miss the cheap cinema tickets, I miss playing w a whole bunch of little kids. I think I need a holiday. And sch only started for 4 weeks!

San

♥5:51 AM

kami
Insane Folks With Smelly Armpits
Peddy
Pau
Wei
Ni
San
Lam
Kheng
Len
Sung
Ke
An
Me
Lin


the nincompoops
wei
san
lin
lam


history
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008

random spoarks of insanity



-CREDITS

designer| © HUITING 07
brushes| 1 2
tutorial| 1
fonts| 1
host| 1 2 3