Welcome to ketekkamibusuk.blogspot.com

Jangan heran, ketek semua orang busuk

Ketek kami juga tidak harum

Baunya yang menusuk nusuk

Hidung seperti ditusuk jarum

To navigate, click on the x at the top.

Friday, July 25, 2008
Muahcheelicious By: Shi Ying, Haseena and Me
Four, tres, two, uno
Listen up ya'll, Cuz this is it
The beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-cious
Muahcheelicious definition make them boys go loco
They want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photo
You can see me, you can't squeeze me
I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy
I got reasons why I tease 'em
Boys just come and go like seasons
Muahcheelicious (Muahcheelicious)
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that sh*t is fictitious
I blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)
So delicious (It's hot, hot)
So delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)
So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)
Muahcheelicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)
Muahcheelicious def-, Muahcheelicious def-, Muahcheelicious def- [def fading echo] Muahcheelicious definition make them boys go crazy
They always claim they know me
Comin' to me call me Machee (Hey Machee)
I'm the M to the U, A, H the C the H E E
And can't no other muahchee put it down like me
I'm Muahcheelicious (so delicious)
My flavours stay vicious
I'll be up in the pot just working on my flavours
He's my witness (oooh wee)
I put yo' boy on rock rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)
So delicious (It's hot, hot)
So delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)
So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)
Muahcheelicious (hold hold hold hold hold up, check it out)
Baby, baby, baby
If you really want me
Honey get some patience
Maybe then you'll get a taste
I'll be tasty, tasty, I'll be filled with peanut
It's so tasty, tasty, It'll make you crazy
T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty, T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the, hit it Muahchee
All the time I turn around always brotha's gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my(uuhh)
I just wanna say it now I ain't tryin to round up drama little mama I don't wanna take your man And I know I'm comin off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat me
But I'm tryin' to tell, that I can't be treated like any muahchee
Cuz' they say she
Delicious (So delicious)
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that sh*t is fictitious
I blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got (got, got, got)
Four, tres, two, uno
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
I'm Muahcheelicious, t-t-t-t-t tasty, tasty
It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
I'm Muahcheelicious, t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t (aye, aye, aye, aye)
T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty, T to the A, to the S T E Y girl you tasty
T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty, T to the A, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the
D to the E to the L I C I O U S to the
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)
T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty, T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty
T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty, T to the A, to the, four, tres, two ,uno
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to the
D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the, to

♥6:11 AM

kami
Insane Folks With Smelly Armpits
Peddy
Pau
Wei
Ni
San
Lam
Kheng
Len
Sung
Ke
An
Me
Lin


the nincompoops
wei
san
lin
lam


history
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008

random spoarks of insanity



-CREDITS

designer| © HUITING 07
brushes| 1 2
tutorial| 1
fonts| 1
host| 1 2 3